STIHL RMA 460 V 19 in. 36 V Battery Self-Propelled Lawn Mower Tool OnlyRegular price $449.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The STIHL RMA 460 V is the first self-propelled lawn mower in the AK Series. Allowing for self-propelling speeds from 0.6 mph to 2.8 mph with the slide of a lever, the RMA 460 V provides smooth and convenient operation that adjusts to conserve energy and optimize run time. With a 19” deck and a 15.85-gallon grass bag, homeowners can enjoy a wide cutting path and the ability to minimize stops needed for emptying. A great fit for small- to medium-sized yards. The RMA 460 V conserves battery and extends run time by automatically reducing power when mowing through light grass and increasing power in taller or thicker grass. Run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style and conditions. Batteries and chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
- What's Included: Mulching Kit
- Self-propelled with variable speed drive - a squeeze of the self-propel lever propels rear-wheel drive lawn mower forward
- Lithium-Ion battery power eliminates the mess and expense of fuel mixtures
- Zero or low exhaust emissions
- Mower to be stowed in three positions: folded or unfolded on all four wheels or upright and folded in the cleaning position with blades facing the wall to save floor space
- Locking key - key prevents accidental starting of the motor
- No gradual drop in power, so you can work at full speed until battery is depleted
- Battery and charger sold separately