Professional Drywall and Panel HoistRegular price $269.00
Why struggle with heavy wallboard, just set your sheets on the lift and effortlessly roll and lift them into place. This lift handles even the monster 16 ft. W sheets and can be used for walls as well as ceilings. The base and cradle are designed to allow the entire unit to pass through even the narrowest doorways. The entire unit can be quickly assembled or dismantled in under a minute with no tools required. It even breaks down small enough to fit into the trunk of a car.
- Welded steel construction
- Prevent strain and injury by letting the lift do all the hard work
- Maximum single sheet capacity: up to 4 ft. x 16 ft.
- Maximum reach for horizontal ceilings: 11 ft.
- Maximum reach for walls: 15 ft. (this is determined by the 11 ft. maximum lift and half the length of drywall)
- Fast, single stage winch with brake
- Tool free assembly and teardown
- 1-person operation tool
- Get sheets in place and mounted in a fraction of the time
- Maximum load rating: 150 lbs.
- Easy rolling 5 in. casters
|Drywall Features||No Additional Features|
|Drywall Handling Type||Lifts|
|Product Weight (lb.)||96|
|Tool Type||Panel Hoist|
|Maximum Load (lb.)||150 lb|
|Maximum Sheet Length (In.)||192|
|Minimum Sheet Length (In.)||48|
|Product Width (in.)||108|
|Product Height (in.)||180|
|Loading Height (In.)||48|
|Maximum Height (In.)||132 in|
|Product Depth (in.)||132|