Butler Arts 0.50 cu. ft. 5/8 in. - 7/8 in. Unpolished Mixed Mexican Beach Pebble BagRegular price $26.09
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The 0.50 cu. ft. Mixed Mexican Beach Unpolished Pebble 5/8 in. - 7/8 in. comes from the beaches of Baja, Mexico and have been naturally smoothed by ocean waves for hundreds of years. These stones are the perfect material to be used for drought tolerant, water wise dry-scape landscaping and gardening. The beautiful colors range from buff, to grey to charcoal to rust and will create a dramatic, natural affect when used in gardens, ponds and stream beds as well as around trees, walk ways, driveways and patio's. These stones are easy to spread, protect soil from temperature extremes, restrain the growth of weeds and can also be used to help protect drainage areas from erosion.
- Each beach pebble is one of a kind and color hues range from buff, to grey to charcoal to rust
- A beautiful, natural stone to use when trying to save water in dry-scape or xeriscape landscaping and gardening
- Ideal as a lawn replacement or for rock gardens, pathways, around trees, river beds, ponds and water features
- Helps with erosion control, water retention in the soil and restrains weed growth
- Great for container gardening
- Product consists of 5/8 in. to 7/8 in. mixed Mexican beach pebble shipped in a 40 lb. bag
- Sizes and colors may vary
|Rock Type||Mexican Beach Pebbles|
|Bag Capacity/Dry Volume (cu. ft.)||0.50|
|Bag Weight (lb.)||40|
|Coverage Area (sq. ft.)||3|
|Coverage Area at 3 In. (sq. ft.)||2|